Last updated: May 25, 2018
Website address is: https://psycheservices.net
A few Highlights:
- All information shared on this website is for general information purposes only.
- We collect the minimum amount of personal contact details on the inquiry form solely so that we can respond to your inquiry.
- This is a WordPress website. By default WordPress does not collect any personal or analytic data about visitors.
- As of the date above, it it not possible to leave public comments or add media as this is not an interactive blog and you can not become an authorized user.
- In order to get a response from us, you must access the inquiry contact form page. In order to do so, you will be asked to consent to our policies so please read in full. You will need to click your consent to the use of your personal details on the inquiry form.
- This website does not sell, share, keep your details or use them for marketing purposes.
- You are not subscribing to anything on this website and should never receive unsolicited mail from us.
- There is nothing to purchase on this website so you should never be asked for any type of payment details.
- We do not provide emergency services and this website is not a replacement for such. If you are in need of immediate assistance or any type of help, you should go to your local ER facility or contact your local ER hotline.
PS&ECO does it’s best to follow GDPR guidelines. We take this task seriously. This means that we want to be transparent about what happens with your data when you visit this website and when applicable, what we do with your contact details when you send the inquiry form. We respect your privacy and do our best to minimize the collection of information and your personal details. Although this is all a bit cumbersome for you, and we apologize for that, you do have the option to ignore most of these details and to simply view the website home, services and about pages.
However, in order to access the inquiry contact form, we do require that you click on the consent button. This is to indicate that you are in agreement with all our privacy and data usage policies. This consent will preclude your being able to access the inquiry contact form. The purpose of all of this is to help keep us in compliance with GDPR, which in theory, is supposed to benefit you and help keep your personal data safe.
The information contained on the website PsycheServices.net and Expat Counseling.online (further called PS&ECO) is for general information purposes only. PS&ECO assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of this information.
No content provided on this website must be considered or used as a replacement or substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Information on this website must not be reused in any way for therapeutic purposes.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking treatment because of something you have read or accessed through this website. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS AND NEED IMMEDIATE HELP, PLEASE GO TO YOUR LOCAL MEDICAL EMERGENCY FACILITY OR CALL YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY POLICE HOTLINE. PS&ECO DOES NOT PROVIDE CRISIS INTERVENTION ONLINE, VIA THIS WEBSITE OR IN PERSON.
In no event shall PS&ECO be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the content of this website.
PS&ECO reserves the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to the contents of this website and services provided at any time without prior notice.
PS&ECO does not warrant that this website is free of viruses or other harmful components though reasonable attempts are made to keep this website virus free and safe.
As of the date above, we do not use analytics to track visitors to this website. This website is hosted by Godaddy.com in the EU and they are held to strong privacy laws. However, what data they may track in the background about this website is unknown.
External links disclaimer
PS&ECO may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with PS&ECO.
Please note that PS&ECO does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of any information on external websites.
A primary concern of PS&ECO is your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. PLEASE READ DETAILS (external link) here: Privacy Policies
Other relevant confidentiality and privacy policies of PS&ECO will be discussed with you during your initial intake and provided in writing on the Office Policies and Intake Form should you become a client.